Tailored Swim Shorts Green Life
- Handcrafted in Trofa, Portugal
- Supports ocean clean up by using fabric from recycled marine litter
- Extra softest mesh lining
- Engraved side-adjusters in polished Italian steel
- Horn buttons
- Double button closure
- Single button back pocket
- Mid-length fit
- Fits small to size - size up from your normal size
- Fabric: 70% SEAQUAL, 30% Recycled PES
MADE WITH SEAQUAL UPCYCLED MARINE PLASTIC
SEAQUAL INITIATIVE is a unique collaborative community that works with ocean clean-up programs around the world to transform the marine litter they recover into Upcycled Marine Plastic; a new, fully traceable raw material with the power to raise awareness of the issue of marine pollution and highlight those helping to fight it. In choosing products containing Upcycled Marine Plastic, you are helping to clean our oceans.
Our Tailored Swim Shorts have a tailored mid length fit and fits small to size. Size up if you are unsure or fall between two sizes.
Note: The measurements in the table are written in centimeters.
- Machine wash at 30°C gentle cycle
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
- Dry clean
- Rinse in freshwater after use
- Dry away from direct sunlight
- Sunscreen and chlorine can cause discoloration
To extend the life of the swim shorts, it is important to rinse the shorts in regular water after usage and before you let them dry. Exposure to salt, limestone, chlorine and other chemicals will damage the fabric and details over time.
We offer FREE worldwide shipping on all orders.
SHIPPING METHODS AND DELIVERY TIMES
DHL Parcel Connect, 2-3 business days
UPS Standard, 2-5 business days
US & Canada
UPS Express, 2-4 business days
Bring Parcel Connect 2-3 business days
Budbee Home Delivery Evening, 2-3 business days
Budbee Box Delivery, 2-3 business days
Rest of the World,
UPS Express, 2-5 business days
Delivery to rural addresses might take longer.
VAT AND DUTIES
Orders up to $800 are free of any import VAT or duties. No extra charges will incur. Orders with a value over $800 might be eligible for customs duty upon receival. If applicable, you will be responsible for paying these costs before your item can be delivered.
EU and UK
Orders within the European Union and the UK are shipped DDP (Delivery Duty Paid), meaning that taxes and duties are included in the final price.
Rest of World
For countries outside of the EU we ship DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid). That means you might be liable to pay tax and duty upon receiving your package. If applicable, you will be responsible for paying these costs before your item can be delivered.
- Visa, Master Card, American Express
- Apple Pay, Amazon Pay, Klarna
Returns and exchanges
- We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. Therefore, you have the opportunity to return the goods within 14 days.
- For exchanges The Resort Co will cover both the return shipping and shipping of the replacement product(s).
- In the case of a return for a full refund, The Resort Co will deduct the costs for the return freight from the refund amount. The deducted freight cost will be no more than; for US 20 USD, for UK 20 GBP, for Sweden 75 SEK, for EU 20 EUR and for the rest of the world 30 EUR.
- To make a return or exchange, go to RETURNS & EXCHANGES