Regular price €199,00
Handcrafted in Italy, these Riviera sunglasses are handmade from Italian acetate with D-shaped frames and a keyhole bridge. The flat gradient lenses are anti-reflective.
- Handcrafted in Cadore, Italy
- Italian acetate, lenses and hardware
- Ribbed temple tips
- Gradient smoky brown lenses - Cat 2
- Anti-reflective lenses with UV protection
- Five barrel hinges with real rivets
- Comfortable key hole bridge with acetate nose pads
- Comes with The Resort Co sunglass case
Free shipping worldwide
- US - Free express shipping with UPS
- UK - Free shipping with UPS
- Sweden - Free shipping with Bring or Budbee
- EU - Free shipping with DHL
- Rest of the world - Free express shipping with UPS
- We ship on the same business day or the following business day.
- The delivery time is estimated to 1-5 working days.
VAT, import duties and/or taxes
- Sales tax is included in all prices inside the EU.
- Orders to countries outside the EU may be subject to VAT, import duties and/or taxes, which are levied once your package reaches your country. The Resort Co ships your package according to Incoterm Delivered Duty Unpaid (DDU). This means that we do not collect VAT, duties and/or taxes on orders to countries outside the EU and we cannot predict what your particular charges may be. If you do incur any such additional charges they must be rendered in order for your package to clear customs. Please contact your local customs office for more information.
- Visa, Master Card, American Express
- Apple Pay, Amazon Pay, Klarna
Returns and exchanges
- We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. Therefore, you have the opportunity to return the goods within 14 days.
- For exchanges The Resort Co will cover both the return shipping and shipping of the replacement product(s).
- In the case of a return for a full refund, The Resort Co will deduct the costs for the return freight from the refund amount. The deducted freight cost will be no more than; for US 20 USD, for UK 20 GBP, for Sweden 75 SEK, for EU 20 EUR and for the rest of the world 30 EUR.