Espadrilles Dark Brown Suede
The perfect holiday footwear. These suede espadrilles are as comfortable as a pair of sneakers while keeping your feet cool during warm days. They are hand-stitched in Spain with locally sourced materials.
- Handcrafted in Basque Country, Spain
- Premium Spanish Suede upper
- Hand-stitched jute soles reinforced with durable rubber
- Breathable microfiber insole for ultimate comfort
- Features biodegradable, recyclable and organic materials
Select your normal shoe size. Size up if you are unsure or fall between two sizes.
The Espadrilles should fit tight in the beginning. When trying on this might feel a bit unnatural, but they will stretch slightly after wear.
Free shipping worldwide
- US - Free fast shipping with UPS
- UK - Free fast shipping with UPS
- Sweden - Free fast shipping with DB Schenker
- EU - Free fast shipping with UPS
- Rest of the world - Free fast shipping with UPS
- We ship on the same business day or the following business day.
- The delivery time is estimated to 1-5 working days.
VAT, import duties and/or taxes
- Sales tax is included in all prices inside the EU.
- Orders to countries outside the EU may be subject to VAT, import duties and/or taxes, which are levied once your package reaches your country. The Resort Co ships your package according to Incoterm Delivered Duty Unpaid (DDU). This means that we do not collect VAT, duties and/or taxes on orders to countries outside the EU and we cannot predict what your particular charges may be. If you do incur any such additional charges they must be rendered in order for your package to clear customs. Please contact your local customs office for more information.
- Visa, Master Card, American Express
- Apple Pay, Amazon Pay, Klarna
Returns and exchanges
- We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. Therefore, you have the opportunity to return the goods within 14 days.
- For exchanges The Resort Co will cover both the return shipping and shipping of the replacement product(s).
- In case of a return for a full refund the return freight cost will from some regions be deducted from the refunded amount.